We believe in "Person Centered Therapy"
It's your life and what happens in your life should be determined by
you. We understand the thoughts and feelings that go along with Addiction
to Alcohol and/or Drugs. Sometimes it can seem like it will never
end. With help, those thoughts can pass and those feelings can fade
The good news is that YOU CAN RECOVER! Together we can work
to build a life you find worth living. A life that you choose...
At Turning Points:
- You have a self determined potential
- You set your own goals for your life
- You determine the steps you take to achieve your wants &
- We believe that if your life plan is from your heart & soul, you
will work for it
- We believe it is our job to help you "actualize" the life you
have always wanted.
- We work to help you achieve your goals for your life, not what
others think would be good for you.