We believe in Person Centered Therapy
It's your life and what happens in your life should be determined by you. We understand the thoughts and feelings that go along with Addiction to Alcohol and/or Drugs. Sometimes it can seem like it will never end. With help, those thoughts can pass and those feelings can fade away.
The good news is that YOU CAN RECOVER! Together we can work to build a life you find worth living. A life that you choose...
At Turning Points:
- You have a self determined potential
- You set your own goals for your life
- You determine the steps you take to achieve your wants & dreams
- We believe that if your life plan is from your heart & soul, you will work for it
- We believe it is our job to help you "actualize" the life you have always wanted.
- We work to help you achieve your goals for your life, not what others think would be good for you.
Our Treatment Philosophy
Chemical dependency is a chronic, progressive, treatable disease. It affects both the person that abuses substances and others with whom an individual lives and works. While a person who uses drugs is not responsible for causing his/her illness, each client is responsible for his or her own recovery. While every member of the treatment staff is here for you, we want you to be aware that you may do with your life whatever you choose. No one can force you to change, but we are here to help you if change is the path you choose; it is your life.